I miss you

I miss you

Thursday, August 4, 2011

name droppin'

so I am new to the blog world, yet I keep seeing posts about products...and contests and free stuff.

Good Morning America!
I woke up really early this morning so I could brew a nice pot of Folgers...after all the best part  of wakin' up is Folger's in your cup.
Then I turned on my Dell home computer.  Got a bowl of Coco puffs, and sliced a banana into it. 

On Tuesday I took my four youngest daughters school clothes shopping.  Yes, I am still alive partly because of the good deals we got at Rue 21.  But we started our hunt at Target... mostly for underwear and such.  (bras for teens are expensive)  My baby, Patience, lucked out there. She found some fab clothes based on some Disney show  even a fedora!!!  How cute will that be for kindergarten? 
Then off to visit Patience's friends at Old Navy...she loves those mannequins at the front.  A pair of jeans, 2 shirts and a coffee travel mug (for me) there.

Then into Justice--Lib had a gift card to finish using up.  After all this we needed lunch and a rest. So into the Friendly's Express.   First time for us in there....quite impressed...plus no tipping !!  unless you tip yourself since you are the waitress (kinda)..plus M-W kids meals were $1.99!!!!  can't beat that!

Then I popped into DressBarn cuz well, it was right there...and bought myself a lovely summer dress (clearance) and earrings...$26.
and oh, ya Yankee Candle   cuz I needed one!!!

Then to JC Penney mostly for Liberty.   She liked the stuff in there.

To sum it up best deal of the day was at Rue 21-- Dallas and Dakota got a total of 4 pair of jeans and 9 tops and 1 belt  ... for $160!!!  loved the funkiness of the clothes in there.

I'm done....(but they think we are going shopping again!!!--silly girls)

1 comment:

  1. WOMAN YOU BEST BE BUYING ME SOME NEW SWAG!!
    OR I'LL BEAT YOU UP & THROW U IN A BUSH!!!!
    #TEAMMINAJ #YMCMB #SWAG @NICKIMINAJ

    ReplyDelete