Just some random thoughts on this Saturday morning...before I wake the kids to go to the dentist for some fun cavity filling.
1. When I grow old and all the kids move out-- I plan on living in a little cottage with 10 cats.
2. I love amusment park rides. scary ones. I hope you don't since you can watch the kids when we go. ;)
3. I only get into automobile accidents in driveways or parking lots~~ never on the road. (sh, don't tell anyone.)
4. I don't have a sister.
5. I have 7 brothers.
6. I have been married and divorced twice. (so far)
7. I hate going to the dentist--I'd rather go have a PAP smear.
8. I enjoy mowing the lawn (push mower).
9. I need more time in my day/week.
10. Jesus Christ is my Savior (should've put this one first)
11. I am Pro-Choice, Pro Marriage Equality, I am a registered Democrat but I always vote Republican, I read the Bible and believe it is the Truth and the word of God.
12. I am a breastfeeding nazi...in other words it is the most important gift you can give your baby and yourself to breast feed for a year....the first six months of your baby's life breast milk should be the only nutrition. (my kids are all too old to breastfeed now...but it is funny at family parties to remind my sons now 17 and 27 that they were great nursers.)
13. Thirteen is my favorite number.
14. I smoke. (ah the shame!)
15. I truly enjoy riding on the back of my boyfriend's Road King...sweet bike--wish he would let me try riding it alone (WATCH OUT!!)
16. I have a radar about me that can sense if your husband is a misogynist. So if I act like I don't really like him that means I know he hits/humiliates you.
17. I love to read. NOT A KINDLE! real books. spy, crime, mystery, funny, all books
18. I (and the kids) go to Church every Sunday~~that's where all the sinners are
19. My house is always a mess and when my Mom stops in she likes to emphasize that fact by trying to help. I could go on and on here... maybe it should be it's own post.
20. Life is not fair, get used to it. Suck it up and drive on. I am a happy women and so blessed with my 8 8 kids and 4 grandbabies.