I miss you

I miss you

Friday, January 13, 2012

My Bucket List

Simply a list of things I would like to do before I get too old or die.

  • Use my passport
  • Travel to Ireland and France
  • Drive across country (US)
  • See my children successfully into their adulthood
  • Enjoy my grandchildren
  • Lose 40 pounds
  • Buy MY own house
  • Become a better Christian
  • Pierce my bellybutton (after losing 40 lbs)
  • Write a novel
  • Go back to college
  • Win MegaMIllions
  • Run a marathon
  • Ride my own Harley
  • Make my parents proud of me
  • Take a cruise
  • Move somewhere warm
  • Quit smoking
  • Get fake nails
  • Be organized
  • Go on a vacation ALONE

2 comments:

  1. Cathy...that list is almost a copy cat of mine....isn't that funny...some day some day

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a few things on your list taht i would love to do also. Like the piercing i want that too but i need to loose a lot of weight.. I can hook you up on the fake nails aka nail enhancements fake sounds so umm getto!!!

    ReplyDelete