I miss you

I miss you

Monday, April 18, 2011

FAIL

So I have failed as a daughter
`didn't go to college
`didn't become successful
`married 2 idiots
`had way too many kids
`can't support myself
`disappointed my parents

So I have failed a parent
`so my mother hints
`my children are rude
`my children  are disrespectful
`

JUST GONNA SAY HERE   get over it.
i don't do drugs
i have never been arrested
i have a job a car my license  clothes food shelter for my family
friends that love me  even when my family thinks I suck

so badly I would like to take my last few hundred bucks and book a flight to somewhere warm and never ever come back
leave you all in the lurch to pick up the pieces after I am gone
but i won't 
and everyone knows that
i will stay here and take the  abuse from all directions
paste fake smile on my face andsuck it up  

BUT WHEN I EXPLODE IN YOUR FACE   DON'T BE SURPRISED

1 comment:

  1. oops and I am sure ai am failing as a grandmother....if not yet, then give me time

    ReplyDelete