I miss you

I miss you

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I need a wife

As the debate between who works harder working moms or stay at home moms rages...I can only think I need a wife.   I love my job and wouldn't it be great to come home from work and just know that the supper was cooking, the kids were on their way to cheerleading practice, driver ed,  (whatever  cuz if I had a wife I wouldn't even have to think about it)

She would do all the gift shopping, decorating (although i did have an ex-husband who loved to decorate-but that is a whole 'nother blog), take kids to their doctor and dental appts,  send Christmas cards, birthday card to my parents and relatives,  plan me a great birthday party.  And if I had to stay late at work or meet co-workers for a drink she would handle the homefront til I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment