I miss you

I miss you

Friday, August 31, 2012

Duh! The answer has always been right in front of me.

As I fret and worry over things I cannot change... I get angry....
Why Why Why?
Now as my body is attacking itself with a bad reaction to Effexor  XR ( that I have been on for 2 years)  ... I  realize I have let negative things enter my body and life.
As I scramble on quick fixes and angry rantings I forgot that God has it covered.
Duh.... Cate of course your life has gone haywire.... You thought you could do it all yourself with no help.
~ I do believe there is evil in this world... it is an imperfect world.  
I have let evil take over me and neglected the One who loves me and has forgiven me and all my sins.
Let's hope I remember this 5 minutes from now when I once again think I can do it all on my own


I thank you Jesus for your love for me,
a sinner who does not deserve one bit of it

No comments:

Post a Comment