I miss you

I miss you

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Random stuff I enjoy..... in addition to my 8 kids.


I have always liked dollhouses  .... if I ever have free time
maybe I can build one again.

Coastal Maine

********************************

  amethysts
^^^^^


riding on the back of Ross's harley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((


of course only if I am well bundled and have
 a hot cup of coffee.

#############################


wild flowers
*****************************




LOL  this says it all
..........................................


quaint villages
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

would love to travel to Great Britain
and tour a castle or two..
********************************

seriously my favorite place to shop and
sniff
*******************************




another fun place to shop
and buy bags of useless items.  :)
------------------------------------

My favorite holiday.
Food Family & Fun
(and no presents!)
~`~`~`~~~`~``~~`

===============================


--------------------------------------



really who doesn't love engagement rings?
....


Anne Rice's the Mayfair Witches.
--------------------------------------------

anything Harry Potter.
;)
________________________________


---------------------------------------------

early reading.
=========================

I would love to relax on a tropical island
for a few days
alone.
)))))))))))
had fun hope you liked looking inside
my head for  awhile


No comments:

Post a Comment