I miss you

I miss you

Sunday, July 22, 2012

How I used to love him


These  pictures break my heart.
How does a man that I once thought walked on water
turn into
hating me so
much he would try to
take away my life?
He forgets it was HIS mother and sister that
tried to have him 'sectioned'
that begged me to get  a restraining order
that forced me to call his Case Manager and
rat him out for being AWOL.
Our daughters deserve two parents
not two warring countries.
So now that the courts have decided that I am to have sole legal/physical
I have become the  MEAN UNSTABLE ABUSIVE Parent???
There are only so many times you can call DCF before they ignore you.
I don't care that you cheated on me & denied it
I don't care that you were addicted to  pills and treated me like shit as I tried to stop you.
Just leave us alone, stop taking me to court.... be a father .... not  a terrorist.

No comments:

Post a Comment