I miss you

I miss you

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gramma Grammar

Okay,
I am a little anal about grammar issues.
 Please if you are publishing the written word via Twitter, FB, blog etc.
try your hardest to remember these few rules:
    'i' before 'e' except after 'C' or when sounding like  'ay' as in neighbor or weigh.
    There- They're- Their.  ==== 'There go the Smith's, they're on their way to their Gramma's.
    Your--You're               ====  'Your butt looks big because you're eating too much fudge'

If you notice a grammatical error in my blog, tweet or fb  PLEASE  tell me....I would be mortified if I didn't fix it.

I am not writing this to be critical.  I feel genuine pain when I read something grammatically incorrect.   Guess it 's   cuz my Mom was an English teacher.....  we would be fined a nickel  if we said 'ain't'.... 
anyway...guess it 's my little OCD moment  wish it would transfer to a cleaning fetish instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment