I miss you

I miss you

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

am i allowed to hate some kids?

ugh
i truly dislike some children
they make my skin crawl.

just returning from a 'club' my kids are in and I help out with.
one child there is pure evil wrapped up on the outside by high intelligence
and extreme butt kissing skills.
you know one of those kids who knows alllll the answers and volunteers for everything
but it is so touchy and physical the kids  its age avoid it and it only has the younger kids to \\
manipulate and torture.
the type of kid that probably skins alive its hamster.

then my  youngest want to invite it over for playdates
OVER MY DEAD BODY!

sorry people assume that since I have 8 kids I like children in general
I severly do not.
I do get a lot of joy out of my own and many others but this one puts me over the edge.

I know some kids are weird... today my baby Patience (age 5) spent sometime outside.... burying and exhuming dead stuffed animals...  all  good wholesome fun....   for us New England Rednecks.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! The kid next door is Eddie Haskall wrapped in a homely little cover. I don't dislike many kids, but I want to trip this kid every time he runs by me.

    ReplyDelete