I miss you

I miss you

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Last Sleep-over

Sad how all good things must come to an end.  This is the fate of sleep-overs here. 

A few weeks ago my 13 yr old daughter (will refer to her as '13') asked/told me she was having a party
for no reason but our house is for sale and she wanted a party one more time.

ok,  a few girls some snacks....I can do that. 

13 had a few dollars of her own and I suggested that she purchase her own party goods for this event.   {insert bizarre eye-rolling looks}  she got plates and streamers and balloons (pink & green).  Okay, so I guess the food is my job. 

okay now we approach the weekend of the great party....oh, wait I forgot to mention it now has morphed into a sleep-over.  

the rest is a vicious haze...let me just summarize
~~the girls kept arriving....really   there were at least 10 plus my own 5 children that live here!  7 Large Pizzas,   soda, juice, chips donut holes ~~~all gone totally no left overs.

ah, by 2 pm they were all gone....
(ya, of course I was the one who cleaned up --sorry 13 that was your last sleep-over)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! You are a strong mama, I don't think I would have even attempted the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. true story...braver woman than me...one "13" is enough....I can NOT imagine having 10+ in my own house....

    ReplyDelete