I miss you

I miss you

Monday, April 25, 2011

MISFIT

weirdness is the place i am in
i am a gram,a mom,a daughter
no longer a wife
i have grown kids, teen kids, little kids
old house, no money
a cat and dog


as it has been the case for all my life
i don't fit in
i can't hang with friends my age
cuz they have the  freedom of grown kids that i don't have


moms of 5 yr olds are my daughter's age or younger..


and i am still letting my parents down after all these years
that is a burden i need to let go of.


my kids ignore me and disrespect me
and then laugh at me and expect me to laugh along


fyi--it hurts

1 comment:

  1. I have a six year old and I'm definitely not your daughter's age :)

    Most of the moms I've met (last year at the MECC and this year at MKG are my age or older)

    ReplyDelete